3 people injured in Frankford fire
PHILADELPHIA - May 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- A fire in Philadelphia's Frankford section sent three people to the hospital Saturday night.
The house fire on the 1600 block of Kinsey Street was reported just before 7:00pm.
The flames spread to two vacant houses before firefighters were able to knock out the blaze.
Everyone made it out safely, but firefighters did have to rescue some cats. Most of them are expected to be okay.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
fire, frankford, philadelphia, local/state
- Photos: AccuWeather Maps: Snow arrives tonight
- Snow will turn the ground white again!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia 56 min ago
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 1 wounded in Lakewood drive-by shooting
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia
56 min ago