'Made in America' tickets go on sale today
PHILADELPHIA - May 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- Tickets go on sale Wednesday for the Budweiser Made in America music festival, to be held on Labor Day weekend in Philadelphia.
The purchase of a ticket for $99 will allow concert-goers to see the list of all 30 acts that will perform.
Ticket sales begin at 10:00 a.m.
The artists previously announced were: Jay-Z, Pearl Jam, Skrillex, Miike Snow, Afrojack, Calvin Harris, Odd Future, D'Angelo, Maybach Music (feat. Rick Ross, Wale, Meek Mill), Passion Pit, Santigold, Dirty Projectors, X, Janelle Monae, Prince Royce, Rita Ora, Savoy (DJ set), The Knocks.
Last Monday, the 14-time Grammy Award winner announced he is going to curate and headline the multi-day music festival on the Ben Franklin Parkway this Labor Day weekend.
The two-day event will be stretched across three stages on the Benjamin Franklin Parkway in Philadelphia's Fairmount Park on Saturday, September 1, and Sunday, September 2.
Budweiser and Live Nation are producing the performances, and an undetermined amount of money will go to the United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey.
jay z, philadelphia, local/state
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape charges
- Shower In Spots
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Child falls from 2-story window in Point Breeze
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- FBI searches apartment in ricin letter case
- Suspect identified in fatal Hofstra home invasion
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Police: Boy, 6, kicked by pony on Lancaster Co. farm dies
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized