Two injured in fiery Chester Co. crash ID'd
TREDYFFRIN TWP., Pa. - May 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two young men were injured in a fiery crash early Wednesday morning in Chester County.
Hugh Breslin III, 25, and Patrick Breslin, 23, both of the 200 block of Upper Gulph Road in Wayne, were taken to the hospital by helicopter after the crash.
It happened around 12:30 a.m. at Upper Gulph and Fletcher roads in Tredyffrin Township.
Investigators on the scene said the car ricocheted off a tree then burst into flames. The force of the collision threw both people from the car.
Responding officers found the car, a 2005 Mercedes Benz CLK 500, on fire as they arrived on the scene.
Both men suffered serious injuries to their lower extremities, police said.
There was no further word on a possible cause of this crash as the investigation continues.
pennsylvania, accident, chester county, local/state
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident 18 min ago
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $30K possibly stolen in Target armed robbery
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash 14 min ago
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident
18 min ago