Two injured in fiery Chester Co. crash ID'd
TREDYFFRIN TWP., Pa. - May 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two young men were injured in a fiery crash early Wednesday morning in Chester County.
Hugh Breslin III, 25, and Patrick Breslin, 23, both of the 200 block of Upper Gulph Road in Wayne, were taken to the hospital by helicopter after the crash.
It happened around 12:30 a.m. at Upper Gulph and Fletcher roads in Tredyffrin Township.
Investigators on the scene said the car ricocheted off a tree then burst into flames. The force of the collision threw both people from the car.
Responding officers found the car, a 2005 Mercedes Benz CLK 500, on fire as they arrived on the scene.
Both men suffered serious injuries to their lower extremities, police said.
There was no further word on a possible cause of this crash as the investigation continues.
pennsylvania, accident, chester county, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat 33 min ago
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd. 9 min ago
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
33 min ago