Two injured in fiery Chester Co. crash ID'd
TREDYFFRIN TWP., Pa. - May 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two young men were injured in a fiery crash early Wednesday morning in Chester County.
Hugh Breslin III, 25, and Patrick Breslin, 23, both of the 200 block of Upper Gulph Road in Wayne, were taken to the hospital by helicopter after the crash.
It happened around 12:30 a.m. at Upper Gulph and Fletcher roads in Tredyffrin Township.
Investigators on the scene said the car ricocheted off a tree then burst into flames. The force of the collision threw both people from the car.
Responding officers found the car, a 2005 Mercedes Benz CLK 500, on fire as they arrived on the scene.
Both men suffered serious injuries to their lower extremities, police said.
There was no further word on a possible cause of this crash as the investigation continues.
pennsylvania, accident, chester county, local/state
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls 8 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City 30 min ago
- Skippack student hospitalized with meningitis infection 45 min ago
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment
- Photos: Pictures from East Harlem explosion 30 min ago
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office 25 min ago
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Skippack student hospitalized with...
45 min ago