Lightning strike at Montco nursing home
PENNSBURG, Pa. - May 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities say lightning struck a nursing home in Pennsburg, Montgomery County.
The incident took place around 7:00 p.m. at the Pennsburg Manor nursing home in the 500 block of Macoby Street.
Officials say the strike caused some structural damage to part of the building.
Patients were moved to another building in the nursing home complex.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, lightning, local/state
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect 13 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chasing 'every angle' on missing jet
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington 56 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Photos: Kevin Grow joins Harlem Globetrotters
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
13 min ago