Lightning strike at Montco nursing home
PENNSBURG, Pa. - May 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities say lightning struck a nursing home in Pennsburg, Montgomery County.
The incident took place around 7:00 p.m. at the Pennsburg Manor nursing home in the 500 block of Macoby Street.
Officials say the strike caused some structural damage to part of the building.
Patients were moved to another building in the nursing home complex.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, lightning, local/state
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed