1 killed, 1 injured in NJ motorcycle accident
HAMILTON TOWNSHIP, N.J. - May 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- Atlantic County officials are investigating a fatal accident in Hamilton Township.
It happened around 9:30 p.m. on route 50 and Birch Street.
Police say a motorcycle and a car collided.
The motorcyclist was pronounced dead at the scene.
The driver of the car was taken to a local hospital.
The driver's condition is unknown.
The victims' identities have not been released.
new jersey, atlantic county, accident, motorcycles, local/state
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- Delaware Co. mother seeks help finding son's killer
- Minn. man pulls police officer from burning car
- Delaware man charged with 12th DUI
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies