Police: Woman used credit cards stolen from car
PHILADELPHIA - May 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are looking for the woman who apparently went shopping using several credit cards stolen from a parked car.
Police say the victim parked his vehicle in the 7600 block of Crittenden Street around 6:45 p.m. on Tuesday.
When he went back to his car at 7:20 a.m. on Wednesday, he noticed someone entered his vehicle and stole his wallet, including several credit cards.
When investigators got the case, they soon learned that a woman was captured on surveillance camera allegedly using the victim's credit cards at several locations between 1:00 a.m. and 6:30 a.m. Wednesday.
The woman is described as a black female between 30 and 40 years old with a medium complexion, a stocky build, wearing a blue hooded windbreaker, blue jeans, white sneakers, sunglasses and walks with a slight limp.
The woman was seen driving a dark-colored older model Buick sedan with dark-colored wheels or hubcaps.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-TIPS (8477) or though phillypolice.com.
philadelphia, theft, local/state
- 51 dead, including 20 children, in Okla. tornado 33 min ago
- Partly sunny, warm and humid today 26 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- Edgemoor dumpster explosion leaves 1 critical 17 min ago
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished 41 min ago
- Man convicted of murder in Pa. musician's slaying
- 15 motorcyclists arrested following NJ chase ID'd
- 2 teens arrested at Pennsbury H.S. prom
- SUV crashes when dog gets stuck in steering wheel 51 min ago
- NJ ex-priest arrested after working with kids
- Larry Holmes wins round in Pa. parking dispute 39 min ago
- Surveillance video released in food vendor murder
- 51 dead, including 20 children, in Okla....
33 min ago