4-year-old, baby rescued from Reading fire
READING, Pa. - May 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two men rescued two children from a burning house in Reading Thursday afternoon.
Officials say the fire broke out at a home on North 6th Street.
Daniel Ortiz and Hector Carreras were in the area, heard a little girl scream 'fire,' and saw smoke coming from a residence.
Carreras rescued a 4-year-old girl, Ortiz rescued a baby.
The kids and the rescuers were unhurt.
Officials say the children were left alone and those responsible could face charges.
pennsylvania, reading, rescue, fire, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ