Man, woman injured after car flips in Frankford
FRANKFORD - May 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two people are recovering from injuries after a crash in the Frankford section of Philadelphia.
It happened before 7:30 p.m. Friday at Oxford Avenue and Bridge Street.
Rescue crews say a vehicle flipped on its side, throwing a 48-year-old man from the vehicle and trapping a 46-year-old woman inside.
The woman was taken to Aria Torresdale Hospital, the man to Einstein Medical Center.
The injuries to both are said to be non-life-threatening.
Police are still working to determine what caused the accident.
philadelphia, accident, frankford, local/state
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City 23 min ago
- Skippack student hospitalized with meningitis infection 38 min ago
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment
- Photos: Pictures from East Harlem explosion 23 min ago
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office 18 min ago
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Skippack student hospitalized with...
38 min ago