Two hurt by hit and run driver
Philadelphia - May 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police say a hit and run driver dragged a man for blocks before getting away.
The man and woman were riding a motorcycle late Friday night when it crashed into the suspect's vehicle at A Street and Wyoming Avenue in Feltonville.
The impact ejected the woman onto the roadway. The man became lodged beneath the suspect's car. The car drove for several blocks before the man fell off.
The woman and the man were rushed to Albert Einstein Medical Center in critical condition.
Investigators have not reported an arrest in the case, or released a description of the suspect's car.
feltonville, accident, local/state
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- SEPTA bus strikes and kills man
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- Man freed from under train on Broad Street Line
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish