Two hurt by hit and run driver
Philadelphia - May 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police say a hit and run driver dragged a man for blocks before getting away.
The man and woman were riding a motorcycle late Friday night when it crashed into the suspect's vehicle at A Street and Wyoming Avenue in Feltonville.
The impact ejected the woman onto the roadway. The man became lodged beneath the suspect's car. The car drove for several blocks before the man fell off.
The woman and the man were rushed to Albert Einstein Medical Center in critical condition.
Investigators have not reported an arrest in the case, or released a description of the suspect's car.
feltonville, accident, local/state
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239 40 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more