Deadly wall collapse claims life of Chester woman
CHESTER, Pa. - May 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- A Chester woman falls to her death after a rear wall collapsed in her home Saturday.
Early reports say she was standing on the second floor of the residence at 534 Norris Street in Chester when the wall gave way.
Police responded to the residence shortly before 1:00pm Saturday and found the woman buried under debris.
She was pronounced dead at the scene.
The incident remains under investigation.
collapse, fatal fall, chester, pennsylvania, local/state
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- AccuWeather: Friday Clouds and SE Rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run