6 year old injured in fall from 2nd story window
PHILADELPHIA - May 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- A 6 year old boy was injured Saturday morning when he fell from a second story window in North Philadelphia.
Officials say it happened just before 9:30am in the 2300 block of North Gratz Street.
Police say the boy was cleaning a window in a second floor bedroom when he fell through the screen and landed on concrete below.
The child was transported to St. Christopher's Hospital with stomach pain. Early reports say he was stable in stable condition.
Special Victims Unit has been called in to investigate, but has not ruled the incident as suspicious.
children, philadelphia, north philadelphia, local/state
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape charges 39 min ago
- Shower In Spots 31 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Child falls from 2-story window in Point Breeze
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- FBI searches apartment in ricin letter case
- Suspect identified in fatal Hofstra home invasion
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized
- No Triple Crown: Oxbow upsets Orb at Preakness
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape...
39 min ago
- Shower In Spots
31 min ago