6 year old injured in fall from 2nd story window
PHILADELPHIA - May 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- A 6 year old boy was injured Saturday morning when he fell from a second story window in North Philadelphia.
Officials say it happened just before 9:30am in the 2300 block of North Gratz Street.
Police say the boy was cleaning a window in a second floor bedroom when he fell through the screen and landed on concrete below.
The child was transported to St. Christopher's Hospital with stomach pain. Early reports say he was stable in stable condition.
Special Victims Unit has been called in to investigate, but has not ruled the incident as suspicious.
children, philadelphia, north philadelphia, local/state
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish