Police investigating rape in NE Phila. alley
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - May 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating an early morning rape in the northeast.
Police were called to this alley behind the 6800 block of Bustleton Avenue around 2:30 Saturday morning.
A victim, said to be in her early 20s, told police she was pulled into the alley and sexually assaulted between two dumpsters.
She was able to run to a nearby convenience store for help.
No arrests have been made.
rape, sex assault, northeast philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- Periods of rain today, getting cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings 59 min ago
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Female suspect arrested in Christmas package theft
- Would-be robber stabbed; suspect's mom talks
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million 51 min ago
- Center City rape victim speaks to Action News
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish
- Area medical schools use 'Jeopardy' as learning tool
- Freebie Friday
- Photos: East Passyunk Avenue Tree Lighting Party