Police investigating rape in NE Phila. alley
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - May 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating an early morning rape in the northeast.
Police were called to this alley behind the 6800 block of Bustleton Avenue around 2:30 Saturday morning.
A victim, said to be in her early 20s, told police she was pulled into the alley and sexually assaulted between two dumpsters.
She was able to run to a nearby convenience store for help.
No arrests have been made.
rape, sex assault, northeast philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge 11 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill 26 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco 8 min ago
- Police car crash leads to chase in N. Phila.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity 54 min ago
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
26 min ago