Toddler dies after swimming pool incident in Winslow Twp.
WINSLOW TOWNSHIP, N.J. - May 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- A 3-year-old girl has died after being pulled out of a swimming pool in Camden County Saturday night.
Police say it was around 9:00 p.m. when rescue crews were called to Wilton's Corner Boulevard in Winslow Township.
Officials say the toddler had to be pulled from the water of a private swimming pool.
She was rushed to Virtua Hospital Berlin.
On Sunday afternoon, the Camden County Prosecutor's Office confirmed to Action News that the 3-year-old had passed away.
Officials have not released any further details.
camden county, local/state
- Mourning NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide 45 min ago
- Stormy to spectacular 29 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Paraplegic man castrated in SW Phila. attack
- Storms bring floods to the Jersey shore
- Video: Incredible footage of wrong-way bus crash
- Police: Girl used in theft at Phila. nail salon
- Tire dumping probe targets Wilmington shop
- Teacher charged again for indecent exposure
- Construction worker killed on way to job
- US: Unruly traveler had worked at State Department
- $325,000 Cash 5 ticket sold in Philadelphia
- Phillies activate Carlos Ruiz from disabled list
- Mourning NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide
45 min ago