Motorcyclist falls 40-feet from I-95 in N. Liberties
NORTHERN LIBERTIES - May 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- A motorcycle rider is in critical condition after he flew off the side of I-95 in Philadelphia's Northern Liberties section Saturday night.
The crash happened just before 6:00 p.m. near Callowhill Street.
Pennsylvania State Police say the 35-year-old man lost control while trying to exit onto the westbound Vine Street Expressway and hit a wall. He was then thrown to the pavement 40 feet below the highway.
The accident is still under investigation.
northern liberties, philadelphia, accident, motorcycles, local/state
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes 38 min ago
- Frost Advisory Overnight 38 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough apartment 13 min ago
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- No charges for 8 NJ wrestlers in lynching photo
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Rangers top Flyers in playoff opener 4-1 34 min ago
- Frost Advisory Overnight
38 min ago
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough...
13 min ago