Motorcyclist falls 40-feet from I-95 in N. Liberties
NORTHERN LIBERTIES - May 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- A motorcycle rider is in critical condition after he flew off the side of I-95 in Philadelphia's Northern Liberties section Saturday night.
The crash happened just before 6:00 p.m. near Callowhill Street.
Pennsylvania State Police say the 35-year-old man lost control while trying to exit onto the westbound Vine Street Expressway and hit a wall. He was then thrown to the pavement 40 feet below the highway.
The accident is still under investigation.
northern liberties, philadelphia, accident, motorcycles, local/state
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia 53 min ago
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden 34 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Video: Dad ditches stroller to catch baseball, son... 2 min ago
- Video: Camden H.S. wrestler wins state championship
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
53 min ago
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
34 min ago
- Dad ditches stroller to catch baseball, son...
2 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos