Photo released of suspect in Chester fatal shooting
CHESTER, Pa. - May 28, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a fatal shooting this Memorial Day in Chester, Delaware County.
At 1:04 p.m., Chester police were called to 21st Street and Edgmont Avenue for the report of a shooting.
Upon arrival, officers found a 27-year-old man suffering from gunshot wounds to the torso.
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police have identified the victim, but his name is being withheld until family members can be notified.
Authorities have released a photo of the suspect, seen above.
Anyone with information regarding this homicide should contact Chester Police Detective Nelson Collins at (610) 447-8431 or Detective Michael Jay (610) 891-4700.
pennsylvania, chester, delaware county, shooting, local/state
- Bicyclist impaled on fence in Fairmount Park
- Another Beauty
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Actor James Gandolfini dies in Italy at age 51 5 min ago
- Shots fired at man sitting on steps in Point Breeze
- Water main break buckles road in South Philly
- Villanova lockdown over, all suspects in custody
- Boy, 6, hit by car in East Oak Lane
- Photos: Pictures of bear sightings in the area
- Pregnant woman, 2 others shot in N. Phila.
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- Video: Phila. choir shares stage with Rolling Stones
- Actor James Gandolfini dies in Italy at age...
5 min ago
- NJ Gov. Christie is still a Dallas Cowboys...
29 min ago
- Sofitel Philadelphia's garden on the rooftop
31 min ago