Small explosion at Mayfair business
MAYFAIR - May 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- Fire officials are investigating a small explosion in a business at a Mayfair strip mall.
The incident occurred around 4:00 p.m. at a strip mall in the 6500 Roosevelt Boulevard.
Officials say there was a small explosion in the basement of one of the businesses, Pennsylvania Open MRI.
The business was evacuated.
There were no injuries.
The incident was brought under control by 5:00 p.m.
philadelphia, mayfair, explosion, local/state
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding 8 min ago
- Turning Milder 59 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students 37 min ago
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in Talleyville
- Car, SUV collide outside Trenton firehouse 55 min ago
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed