Small explosion at Mayfair business
MAYFAIR - May 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- Fire officials are investigating a small explosion in a business at a Mayfair strip mall.
The incident occurred around 4:00 p.m. at a strip mall in the 6500 Roosevelt Boulevard.
Officials say there was a small explosion in the basement of one of the businesses, Pennsylvania Open MRI.
The business was evacuated.
There were no injuries.
The incident was brought under control by 5:00 p.m.
philadelphia, mayfair, explosion, local/state
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $10K to $30K stolen in Target armed robbery
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!