Police: School bus runs red light, collides with cars
SKIPPACK TWP., Pa. - May 30, 2012 (WPVI) -- A school bus collided with two cars on Wednesday morning in Montgomery County.
The accident happened around 10:15 a.m. at Bridge Road and Skippack Trail in Skippack Township.
Police say the driver of a school bus drove through a red light and struck two other vehicles.
The 21 students on the bus at the time of the accident were unharmed.
The view from Chopper 6 HD showed rescuers around the bus with "Atlantic Express" on the side.
A driver and passenger of one of the vehicles were transported to the hospital with minor injuries.
The driver of the bus was cited for the violations.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, school bus, accident, local/state
- 10-year-old Wilmington boy reported missing
- A Nice Stretch
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Computer outage delays travelers at Phila. Airport 9 min ago
- Traffic stop turns violent, police shoot suspect
- Friends mourn NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide
- Collapse committee to hold first meeting today
- Maple syrup used to vandalize Pottstown church
- Award-winning journalist Michael Hastings dies
- Car carrier crashes into bridge in Whitemarsh Twp.
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer 15 min ago
- Death investigation leads police to home of Patriots TE
- FBI hunt for ex-Teamster boss Hoffa's remains ends 27 min ago