Lansdale man arrested for indecent exposure
LANSDALE, Pa. - May 30, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man has been arrested for numerous acts of indecent exposure in Lansdale, Montgomery County.
Police have charge 40-year-old Gerald Boyce Jr. of the 600 block of Wissahickon Avenue with indecent exposure, corruption of minors, open lewdness, and disorderly conduct.
Authorities arrested Boyce after observing him conducting a lewd act at the Lansdale Train Station on Monday, May 14th.
It was determined Boyce was wearing clothing that matched the description given by one of the victims during a prior incident on June 25, 2011.
Police say his vehicle, a Ford F-150, also matched the description given by victims on several prior incidents.
Boyce has been charged with five incidents reported to Lansdale Police since 2011 with four incidents still under investigation.
Police issued a search warrant on Boyce's vehicle and residence and discovered further evidence they say link him to the crimes charged.
Bail was set at $100,000 cash.
Boyce was unable to post bail and was transported to the Montgomery County Correctional Facility.
pennsylvania, lansdale, montgomery county, indecent exposure, local/state
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target 59 min ago
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera 27 min ago
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments 30 min ago
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Impact of Sunoco HQ, Citibank leaving Philly
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...