Lansdale man arrested for indecent exposure
LANSDALE, Pa. - May 30, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man has been arrested for numerous acts of indecent exposure in Lansdale, Montgomery County.
Police have charge 40-year-old Gerald Boyce Jr. of the 600 block of Wissahickon Avenue with indecent exposure, corruption of minors, open lewdness, and disorderly conduct.
Authorities arrested Boyce after observing him conducting a lewd act at the Lansdale Train Station on Monday, May 14th.
It was determined Boyce was wearing clothing that matched the description given by one of the victims during a prior incident on June 25, 2011.
Police say his vehicle, a Ford F-150, also matched the description given by victims on several prior incidents.
Boyce has been charged with five incidents reported to Lansdale Police since 2011 with four incidents still under investigation.
Police issued a search warrant on Boyce's vehicle and residence and discovered further evidence they say link him to the crimes charged.
Bail was set at $100,000 cash.
Boyce was unable to post bail and was transported to the Montgomery County Correctional Facility.
pennsylvania, lansdale, montgomery county, indecent exposure, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight 45 min ago
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ