Lansdale man arrested for indecent exposure
LANSDALE, Pa. - May 30, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man has been arrested for numerous acts of indecent exposure in Lansdale, Montgomery County.
Police have charge 40-year-old Gerald Boyce Jr. of the 600 block of Wissahickon Avenue with indecent exposure, corruption of minors, open lewdness, and disorderly conduct.
Authorities arrested Boyce after observing him conducting a lewd act at the Lansdale Train Station on Monday, May 14th.
It was determined Boyce was wearing clothing that matched the description given by one of the victims during a prior incident on June 25, 2011.
Police say his vehicle, a Ford F-150, also matched the description given by victims on several prior incidents.
Boyce has been charged with five incidents reported to Lansdale Police since 2011 with four incidents still under investigation.
Police issued a search warrant on Boyce's vehicle and residence and discovered further evidence they say link him to the crimes charged.
Bail was set at $100,000 cash.
Boyce was unable to post bail and was transported to the Montgomery County Correctional Facility.
pennsylvania, lansdale, montgomery county, indecent exposure, local/state
- Snow Arriving 23 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Photos: Wintry weather forecast maps
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Police: Son of PHA employee charged with DUI
- Body found in Logan tire fire
- East Oak Lane apartment fire under control
- $10K reward in murder of Chester gas station owner
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Mandela
- Police: Pa. newlyweds killed man from Craigslist
- NJ officers play Santa for 'Shop with a Cop'
- Susan Boyle says Asperger's diagnosis was a relief
- Snow Arriving
23 min ago