Lansdale man arrested for indecent exposure
LANSDALE, Pa. - May 30, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man has been arrested for numerous acts of indecent exposure in Lansdale, Montgomery County.
Police have charge 40-year-old Gerald Boyce Jr. of the 600 block of Wissahickon Avenue with indecent exposure, corruption of minors, open lewdness, and disorderly conduct.
Authorities arrested Boyce after observing him conducting a lewd act at the Lansdale Train Station on Monday, May 14th.
It was determined Boyce was wearing clothing that matched the description given by one of the victims during a prior incident on June 25, 2011.
Police say his vehicle, a Ford F-150, also matched the description given by victims on several prior incidents.
Boyce has been charged with five incidents reported to Lansdale Police since 2011 with four incidents still under investigation.
Police issued a search warrant on Boyce's vehicle and residence and discovered further evidence they say link him to the crimes charged.
Bail was set at $100,000 cash.
Boyce was unable to post bail and was transported to the Montgomery County Correctional Facility.
pennsylvania, lansdale, montgomery county, indecent exposure, local/state
- Pa. Trooper's wife hit by accidental gun discharge 12 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police car crash leads to chase in N. Phila.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Couple accused of letting 2-year-old smoke pot
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip 19 min ago
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity 9 min ago
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more