Lansdale man arrested for indecent exposure
LANSDALE, Pa. - May 30, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man has been arrested for numerous acts of indecent exposure in Lansdale, Montgomery County.
Police have charge 40-year-old Gerald Boyce Jr. of the 600 block of Wissahickon Avenue with indecent exposure, corruption of minors, open lewdness, and disorderly conduct.
Authorities arrested Boyce after observing him conducting a lewd act at the Lansdale Train Station on Monday, May 14th.
It was determined Boyce was wearing clothing that matched the description given by one of the victims during a prior incident on June 25, 2011.
Police say his vehicle, a Ford F-150, also matched the description given by victims on several prior incidents.
Boyce has been charged with five incidents reported to Lansdale Police since 2011 with four incidents still under investigation.
Police issued a search warrant on Boyce's vehicle and residence and discovered further evidence they say link him to the crimes charged.
Bail was set at $100,000 cash.
Boyce was unable to post bail and was transported to the Montgomery County Correctional Facility.
pennsylvania, lansdale, montgomery county, indecent exposure, local/state
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash 54 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del. 37 min ago
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark,...
37 min ago