Man charged with arson in 2 Del. fires
MILLTOWN, Del. - May 31, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities say a man has been charged in connection with two fires at a Milltown apartment complex over the weekend.
The News Journal of Wilmington, Del., reports that the state fire marshal's office has arrested 53-year-old Gregory Morris of Wilmington. Morris was charged with first-degree arson and reckless endangering.
Robert L. Fox, chief deputy state fire marshal, says Morris has been released on $25,000 unsecured bond.
The fires occurred Sunday morning at two buildings in the 5500 block of Heritage Court Drive in the Heritage Court apartment complex.
Information from: The News Journal of Wilmington, Del.
delaware, new castle county, arson, fire, local/state
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police seek missing woman and her baby
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera 44 min ago
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook 16 min ago
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Penn Medical School sued over researcher's death
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- DA: Woman gambled away stepson's inheritance
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's