Man charged with arson in 2 Del. fires
MILLTOWN, Del. - May 31, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities say a man has been charged in connection with two fires at a Milltown apartment complex over the weekend.
The News Journal of Wilmington, Del., reports that the state fire marshal's office has arrested 53-year-old Gregory Morris of Wilmington. Morris was charged with first-degree arson and reckless endangering.
Robert L. Fox, chief deputy state fire marshal, says Morris has been released on $25,000 unsecured bond.
The fires occurred Sunday morning at two buildings in the 5500 block of Heritage Court Drive in the Heritage Court apartment complex.
Information from: The News Journal of Wilmington, Del.
delaware, new castle county, arson, fire, local/state
- At least 11 hurt in East Harlem building explosion 12 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Screaming man attacks police station, cars
- Homes evacuated in Tacony for gas leak 54 min ago
- Photos: Pictures of smashed police car, station...
- Sandusky's wife: Victims manipulated over money 31 min ago
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Triple shooting leaves 1 dead in West Oak...
3 min ago