Toddler falls from second story window in Tacony
TACONY - May 31, 2012 (WPVI) -- A young boy is hospitalized after falling from a second story window in the Tacony section of Philadelphia.
The incident happened shortly after 7:00 p.m. along the 6400 block of Marsden Street.
Officials say the boy, believed to be 2-years-old, fell from a rear window of the home.
Police and medics responded and rushed the boy to St. Christopher's Hospital for Children for care.
Police continue to investigate.
philadelphia, tacony, local/state
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed