Toddler falls from second story window in Tacony
TACONY - May 31, 2012 (WPVI) -- A young boy is hospitalized after falling from a second story window in the Tacony section of Philadelphia.
The incident happened shortly after 7:00 p.m. along the 6400 block of Marsden Street.
Officials say the boy, believed to be 2-years-old, fell from a rear window of the home.
Police and medics responded and rushed the boy to St. Christopher's Hospital for Children for care.
Police continue to investigate.
philadelphia, tacony, local/state
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer
- A Nice Stretch
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids 47 min ago
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- Computer outage delays travelers at Phila. Airport
- Father, son 'pimps' acquitted after prostitutes testify
- Traffic stop turns violent, police shoot suspect
- Friends mourn NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide
- Philly deputy mayor: City not liable for demo sites
- Death investigation leads police to home of Patriots TE
- FBI hunt for ex-Teamster boss Hoffa's remains ends
- Rollings Stones review: How old is too old?