Man shot in the head in Olney
PHILADELPHIA - May 31, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are investigating a shooting in Olney that left a man in critical condition Thursday night.
It happened just after 10:00pm in the 5800 block of North American Street in the Olney section of Philadelphia.
Police arrived to find an unidentified 40 year old man shot in the head on a porch.
He was rushed to Albert Einstein Medical Center where he remains in critical condition.
No arrests have been made.
shooting, olney, philadelphia, local/state
- Faith-healing couple held without bail
- Lots of clouds, damp and cool today 15 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Tractor trailer crash jams traffic in Chesco
- Sex offender arrested in Del. child porn bust
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text
- Jersey shore reopens for 1st post-Sandy summer
- Video: Time lapse of Seaside Heights boardwalk...
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load
- AC casino manager charged with promoting prostitution
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- Firing of school official in dog waste incident overturned
- NJ: Caramel-colored rubbing alcohol sold as scotch