Pa. man charged with trying to give daughter knife
ALLENTOWN, Pa. - June 1, 2012 (WPVI) -- An eastern Pennsylvania man is charged with trying to pass his 13-year-old daughter a knife during a fight.
The Morning Call reports that 44-year-old Ivan Capetillo is charged with criminal solicitation to commit aggravated assault and corruption of minors.
Police say an investigation began last month after someone contacted authorities about an alleged incident near Dodd Elementary School.
A juvenile, whose name was not released, told police that during a fight Capetillo was overheard telling his 13-year-old daughter to cut the other girl.
Police interviewed several witnesses and determined that Capetillo had a knife and tried to hand it to his daughter.
He was sent Thursday to Lehigh County Prison under $10,000 bail. It wasn't clear whether he had an attorney.
Information from: The Morning Call, http://www.mcall.com
pennsylvania, lehigh county, allentown, local/state
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run 17 min ago
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow 50 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens 46 min ago
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas 45 min ago
- Delaware Co. mother seeks help finding son's killer 43 min ago
- Minn. man pulls police officer from burning car 42 min ago
- Delaware man charged with 12th DUI 49 min ago
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans 40 min ago
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies 53 min ago
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
50 min ago
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit,...
17 min ago
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
46 min ago
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite,...
53 min ago