2 men arrested for string of robberies in Del.
NEW CASTLE, Del. - June 1, 2012 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police have arrested two men in connection with a string of armed robberies which began in February of 2012.
The suspects have been identified as Jalen L. Hubbard and Ramee Gregory, both 18 years old from New Castle, Delaware.
The two suspects have been linked to at least 9 robberies where both suspects entered the businesses carrying guns and wearing masks, and fled with an undetermined amount of money.
The robberies occurred in several fast food restaurants mostly in New Castle and Newark, Delaware.
Hubbard and Gregory were both arrested and charged with laundry list of crimes including robbery and related offenses.
They were arraigned and committed to the Howard Young Correctional Institution for lack of $201,000.00 secured bail.
robbery, newark, new castle county, delaware, local/state
- Mourning NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide 3 min ago
- Stormy to spectacular
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Paraplegic man castrated in SW Phila. attack 1 min ago
- Storms bring floods to the Jersey shore 15 min ago
- Video: Incredible footage of wrong-way bus crash
- Police: Girl used in theft at Phila. nail salon
- Tire dumping probe targets Wilmington shop
- Teacher charged again for indecent exposure
- Construction worker killed on way to job
- US: Unruly traveler had worked at State Department
- $325,000 Cash 5 ticket sold in Philadelphia
- Phillies activate Carlos Ruiz from disabled list
- Mourning NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide
3 min ago