2 men arrested for string of robberies in Del.
NEW CASTLE, Del. - June 1, 2012 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police have arrested two men in connection with a string of armed robberies which began in February of 2012.
The suspects have been identified as Jalen L. Hubbard and Ramee Gregory, both 18 years old from New Castle, Delaware.
The two suspects have been linked to at least 9 robberies where both suspects entered the businesses carrying guns and wearing masks, and fled with an undetermined amount of money.
The robberies occurred in several fast food restaurants mostly in New Castle and Newark, Delaware.
Hubbard and Gregory were both arrested and charged with laundry list of crimes including robbery and related offenses.
They were arraigned and committed to the Howard Young Correctional Institution for lack of $201,000.00 secured bail.
robbery, newark, new castle county, delaware, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 12 dead in Mt. Everest avalanche
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine 15 min ago
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sinking ferry
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape 51 min ago