2 men arrested for string of robberies in Del.
NEW CASTLE, Del. - June 1, 2012 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police have arrested two men in connection with a string of armed robberies which began in February of 2012.
The suspects have been identified as Jalen L. Hubbard and Ramee Gregory, both 18 years old from New Castle, Delaware.
The two suspects have been linked to at least 9 robberies where both suspects entered the businesses carrying guns and wearing masks, and fled with an undetermined amount of money.
The robberies occurred in several fast food restaurants mostly in New Castle and Newark, Delaware.
Hubbard and Gregory were both arrested and charged with laundry list of crimes including robbery and related offenses.
They were arraigned and committed to the Howard Young Correctional Institution for lack of $201,000.00 secured bail.
robbery, newark, new castle county, delaware, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ