2 men arrested for string of robberies in Del.
NEW CASTLE, Del. - June 1, 2012 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police have arrested two men in connection with a string of armed robberies which began in February of 2012.
The suspects have been identified as Jalen L. Hubbard and Ramee Gregory, both 18 years old from New Castle, Delaware.
The two suspects have been linked to at least 9 robberies where both suspects entered the businesses carrying guns and wearing masks, and fled with an undetermined amount of money.
The robberies occurred in several fast food restaurants mostly in New Castle and Newark, Delaware.
Hubbard and Gregory were both arrested and charged with laundry list of crimes including robbery and related offenses.
They were arraigned and committed to the Howard Young Correctional Institution for lack of $201,000.00 secured bail.
robbery, newark, new castle county, delaware, local/state
- 1 dead, 5 hurt in Trenton drive-by shooting
- Record Warmth! 42 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Crews battle house fire in Elsmere
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- Photos: Snowy owl spotted in Strathmere 33 min ago
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Record Warmth!
42 min ago