Flooding closed parts of Route 130 in NJ
BROOKLAWN, NJ - June 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- Heavy rains forced Camden County officials to close down sections of Route 130 in Brooklawn overnight.
Traffic was diverted off Route 130 at the Brooklawn Circle after heavy rain flooded the circle causing at least three vehicles to get stuck on the road.
New Jersey Department of Transportation road crews arrived shortly after midnight and detoured traffic off the roadway until the water cleared up.
No injuries were reported.
Also in Camden County, more traffic problems occurred because of flooding on Kaighn Avenue just off Airport Circle near the Cooper River.
Several cars got stuck including a police cruiser after driving through the flooded road.
flooding, new jersey, local/state
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet 52 min ago
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 6 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act