Flooding closed parts of Route 130 in NJ
BROOKLAWN, NJ - June 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- Heavy rains forced Camden County officials to close down sections of Route 130 in Brooklawn overnight.
Traffic was diverted off Route 130 at the Brooklawn Circle after heavy rain flooded the circle causing at least three vehicles to get stuck on the road.
New Jersey Department of Transportation road crews arrived shortly after midnight and detoured traffic off the roadway until the water cleared up.
No injuries were reported.
Also in Camden County, more traffic problems occurred because of flooding on Kaighn Avenue just off Airport Circle near the Cooper River.
Several cars got stuck including a police cruiser after driving through the flooded road.
flooding, new jersey, local/state
- Arctic Blast and Possible Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- PennDOT clears roads of snow, preps for ice
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Police search for burglar targeting Philly restaurants
- Police: Mom was DUI in chain-reaction crash
- Possible abduction caught on camera in Spring Garden
- No bail for 2 charged in Philly collapse
- Obama hails Mandela as "last great liberator"
- $344M Mega Millions numbers drawn
- 6 missing adults, children found alive in Nevada
- Photos: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)