Possible fuel leak prompts emergency at Phila. International Airport
PHILADELPHIA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT - June 4, 2012 (WPVI) -- Fire crews were called to the scene of an aircraft emergency at Philadelphia International Airport.
Initial reports indicate the pilots of the AirTran plane were concerned the plane was leaking fuel.
Chopper 6 showed fire crews trailing the plane after it landed on the tarmac.
All passengers, approximately 28, exited safely from the plane.
Mechanics will now examine the plane to determine if there was indeed a problem.
philadelphia, philadelphia international airport, emergency landing, local/state
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lots of sun, chilly today 38 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Driver loses control, hits parked SUV in South Philly
- Flames spread through house in Egg Harbor 41 min ago
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th 28 min ago
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Video: Boy gets stuck in claw arcade game 57 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Flames spread through house in Egg Harbor
41 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos