Flooding causes issue in South Jersey
Brooklawn, NJ - June 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- Drivers encountered flooding on route 130 in Camden County during the Tuesday morning commute.
Tidal flooding in the wake of Monday's storms inundated the roundabout at the route 130 connector to New Broadway in Brooklawn.
One driver had to be rescued by boat after her car got caught in the floooding.
Other drivers slowly made their way through the flooding before police arrived.
The flooding has receded and traffic is getting by.
flooding, new jersey, camden county, local/state
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist 48 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today 33 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep 43 min ago
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del. 56 min ago
- 5 injured in 7 vehicle wreck on I-95 in Del.
- Police investigate serious crash in Levittown 59 min ago
- Mom to surrender after daughter, 11, shot and killed 47 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 49 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ
- Man with samurai sword arrested at New Jersey deli
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
33 min ago
- Art of Aging: Retirement opportunities
30 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
49 min ago