Wilmington Police warn of increase in burglaries
WILMINGTON, Del. - June 6, 2012 (WPVI) -- Wilmington Police are investigating a spree of burglaries on the west side of the city.
Police say there has been an uptick of break-ins in the Trolley Square, Wawaset Park, Forty Acres, and Highlands neighborhoods in recent weeks.
The crimes have happened at all hours, even at night when residents are home.
Police want to remind people to lock their doors and windows, and report any suspicious activity.
burglary, wilmington, delaware, local/state
- Body found in home of Philadelphia attorney
- Clear, Still Breezy Tonight
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- 1 dead in I-495 crash in Claymont, Delaware
- 7-year-old critically injured in SW Phila. house fire
- NE Phila. couple stabbed at home, son arrested
- Woman hospitalized in West Oak Lane fire
- Amber Alert for Pottsville teen canceled
- San Antonio flooding kills 1; hundreds rescued 53 min ago
- French soldier stabbed in throat outside Paris
- Knife-wielding man shot, killed in Oxford Circle
- Philadelphia man arrested for firing shots at police
- Start to 1st summer after Sandy at NJ shore