2 crashes on same stretch of I-95 NB in Bristol Twp.
BRISTOL TWP., Pa. - June 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two crashes in the same area of I-95 in Bristol Township caused traffic trouble all morning long.
The most recent crash happened in the area of Route 413 (Exit 40) around 7:30 a.m.
The view from the Action News Traffic Cam showed one car on top of another. The scene was cleared in less than an hour. There was no immediate word on how this crash happened or if anyone was injured.
That wreck was just up the road from an earlier crash that closed the same stretch of highway for about an hour.
That crash happened around 5:00 a.m. at the exit for Route 413 (Exit 40) in Bristol Township.
The view from Chopper 6 HD showed the charred remains of the car, which appeared to have caught fire after the crash.
At this time, it is unclear what happened to the driver.
pennsylvania, bucks county, accident, local/state
- Jersey shore eyes record-setting summer
- Windy And Cool
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Police investigate 2 robberies in Montgomery Co.
- Police seek suspect in Olney sex assault
- Faith-healing couple held without bail
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text
- Deadly crash on I-295 in Mercer County, N.J.
- Tractor trailer crash jams traffic in Chesco
- Sex offender arrested in Del. child porn bust
- Philadelphia man sentenced in shaken baby death
- 4 men sought in West Philadelphia armed robbery
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos