2 crashes on same stretch of I-95 NB in Bristol Twp.
BRISTOL TWP., Pa. - June 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two crashes in the same area of I-95 in Bristol Township caused traffic trouble all morning long.
The most recent crash happened in the area of Route 413 (Exit 40) around 7:30 a.m.
The view from the Action News Traffic Cam showed one car on top of another. The scene was cleared in less than an hour. There was no immediate word on how this crash happened or if anyone was injured.
That wreck was just up the road from an earlier crash that closed the same stretch of highway for about an hour.
That crash happened around 5:00 a.m. at the exit for Route 413 (Exit 40) in Bristol Township.
The view from Chopper 6 HD showed the charred remains of the car, which appeared to have caught fire after the crash.
At this time, it is unclear what happened to the driver.
pennsylvania, bucks county, accident, local/state
- 2 dead in Pennsauken doctor's office shooting ID'd 6 min ago
- Stormy to spectacular 51 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Paraplegic man castrated in SW Phila. attack
- Police: Girl used in theft at Phila. nail salon
- Chrysler recalls 2.7 million Jeeps 10 min ago
- Teacher charged again for indecent exposure
- Construction worker killed on way to job
- US: Unruly traveler had worked at State Department
- 2 sought in Rehoboth Beach credit card fraud 6 min ago
- Man accused of sexual relationship with teen niece
- $325,000 Cash 5 ticket sold in Philadelphia 8 min ago
- Phillies activate Carlos Ruiz from disabled list
- Stormy to spectacular
51 min ago
- 2 sought in Rehoboth Beach credit card fraud
6 min ago
- Chrysler recalls 2.7 million Jeeps
10 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos