2 crashes on same stretch of I-95 NB in Bristol Twp.
BRISTOL TWP., Pa. - June 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two crashes in the same area of I-95 in Bristol Township caused traffic trouble all morning long.
The most recent crash happened in the area of Route 413 (Exit 40) around 7:30 a.m.
The view from the Action News Traffic Cam showed one car on top of another. The scene was cleared in less than an hour. There was no immediate word on how this crash happened or if anyone was injured.
That wreck was just up the road from an earlier crash that closed the same stretch of highway for about an hour.
That crash happened around 5:00 a.m. at the exit for Route 413 (Exit 40) in Bristol Township.
The view from Chopper 6 HD showed the charred remains of the car, which appeared to have caught fire after the crash.
At this time, it is unclear what happened to the driver.
pennsylvania, bucks county, accident, local/state
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- Tracking Weekend Storm 46 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges 16 min ago
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos 58 min ago
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft 26 min ago
- Suspect sought after West Philadelphia bank robbery 8 min ago
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle 54 min ago
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating
- DA: Woman stole $81K from Montco church 40 min ago
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees
- On video: serial smash-and-grab burglar in...
39 min ago
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in...
58 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos