2 crashes on same stretch of I-95 NB in Bristol Twp.
BRISTOL TWP., Pa. - June 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two crashes in the same area of I-95 in Bristol Township caused traffic trouble all morning long.
The most recent crash happened in the area of Route 413 (Exit 40) around 7:30 a.m.
The view from the Action News Traffic Cam showed one car on top of another. The scene was cleared in less than an hour. There was no immediate word on how this crash happened or if anyone was injured.
That wreck was just up the road from an earlier crash that closed the same stretch of highway for about an hour.
That crash happened around 5:00 a.m. at the exit for Route 413 (Exit 40) in Bristol Township.
The view from Chopper 6 HD showed the charred remains of the car, which appeared to have caught fire after the crash.
At this time, it is unclear what happened to the driver.
pennsylvania, bucks county, accident, local/state
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill 28 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip 54 min ago
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
28 min ago