Man rescued along banks of Neshiminy Creek
BENSALEM - June 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Rescue crews worked to free a man who got stuck in an embankment along Neshiminy Creek in Bucks County.
It happened around 6:30 Friday evening on the 3200 block of Bensalem Boulevard.
Authorities say the man was injured after he reportedly drove an ATV down the embankment and got stuck.
A basket was used to rescue the victim. He was taken to Aria Hospital-Torresdale Division for treatment but no word on his condition.
Police are still investigating the incident.
pennsylvania, bensalem, bucks county, rescue, local/state
- American U: lockdown lifted, suspect in custody 19 min ago
- Bitter Blast Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man shocked by electrical cable in East Falls
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Upper Darby man accused of burning son, 3
- Prosecutor: no charges against George Zimmerman
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down 5 min ago
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Power returns after outage at Christiana Mall
- New video shows deadly Asiana jet crash