Man arrested for stabbing 4 employees in Del. bar fight
NEWARK, Del. - June 10, 2012 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police say they arrested a man for allegedly stabbing four male employees during a bar brawl in Newark.
It happened around 1:30 a.m. at the Tailgates Sport Bar on the 4100 block of Stanton-Ogletown Road.
Authorities say 46-year-old Clifford R. Perry refused to leave the bar and got into an altercation with some workers.
The fight started inside the bar and spilled into the parking lot.
Perry allegedly used two knives to stab four of the male employees before trying to flee the scene.
The suspect was quickly apprehended by police.
All four victims were taken to Christiana Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
No word on any charges or what sparked the brawl.
Perry was charged with four counts of 1st degree assault and possession of a deadly weapon.
delaware, new castle county, newark, fight, stabbing, local/state
- Man dressed as Santa struck on I-95
- AccuWeather: Tracking a Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- PennDOT preps begin ahead of wintry mix
- Man shot, killed in West Oak Lane
- $10K reward in murder of Chester gas station owner
- Suspects sought in carjacking, abduction
- Underground transformer fire in Center City
- Police: Pa. newlyweds killed man from Craigslist
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- NJ officers play Santa for 'Shop with a Cop'
- Pearl Harbor ceremonies marks bombing anniversary
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs Pearl Harbor tweet