Man arrested for stabbing 4 employees in Del. bar fight
NEWARK, Del. - June 10, 2012 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police say they arrested a man for allegedly stabbing four male employees during a bar brawl in Newark.
It happened around 1:30 a.m. at the Tailgates Sport Bar on the 4100 block of Stanton-Ogletown Road.
Authorities say 46-year-old Clifford R. Perry refused to leave the bar and got into an altercation with some workers.
The fight started inside the bar and spilled into the parking lot.
Perry allegedly used two knives to stab four of the male employees before trying to flee the scene.
The suspect was quickly apprehended by police.
All four victims were taken to Christiana Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
No word on any charges or what sparked the brawl.
Perry was charged with four counts of 1st degree assault and possession of a deadly weapon.
delaware, new castle county, newark, fight, stabbing, local/state
- Driver ID'd, charged in fatal crash in Lawrence, N.J. 15 min ago
- Very cold today, Saturday storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating 10 min ago
- DA: Woman stole $81K from Montco church
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Police: Freshman dies after frat ritual in Poconos
- NASA: Space station may have bad valve 57 min ago
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- Photos: Top Holiday Tech Gifts 2013!
- Photos: The Headhouse District's Winter Wonderland 27 min ago
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Driver ID'd, charged in fatal crash in...
15 min ago