Two-car crash on Roosevelt Boulevard
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - June 10, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are investigating a two-vehicle crash on Roosevelt Boulevard that left one person hospitalized.
It happened around 4:30 Sunday morning near Harbison Avenue.
The exact details of the accident are unclear but one of the drivers - a man in his 30s - was taken to Frankford-Torresdale Hospital in stable condition.
The driver of the other vehicle was taken into police custody.
No word on what sparked the crash.
philadelphia, northeast philadelphia, roosevelt boulevard, accident, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday 2 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman shot while sleeping in South Philadelphia 23 min ago
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
2 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos