Temple's Khalif Wyatt arrested in prostitution sting
PHILADELPHIA - June 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- A Temple University basketball star is one of 28 people arrested in an Atlantic City prostitution sting.
Khalif Wyatt is charged with engaging in prostitution and resisting arrest.
He was celebrating his 21st birthday when police say he tried to solicit a prostitute that turned out to be an undercover Atlantic City police officer.
Police officers conducted the sweep along Pacific Avenue over the weekend.
The 27 others arrested during the sweep are all charged with engaging in prostitution and some are charged with drug possession.
philadelphia, temple, temple owls, atlantic city, atlantic county, new jersey, prostitution, local/state
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed