2 cops hurt after cruiser hits tree in Logan
LOGAN - June 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two Philadelphia police officers were injured when their cruiser hit a tree on Tuesday morning.
The crash happened around 6:30 a.m. in the 5600 block of North 16th Street in the Logan section.
Authorities say the officers were on routine patrol when the crash happened.
The driver of the cruiser swerved to avoid hitting something. Police did not have any further details.
Both officers were taken to Albert Einstein Medical Center for evaluation.
philadelphia, logan, police, accident, local/state
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- Mostly sunny, very windy today 2 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police-involved shooting in Southwest Philadelphia
- Fire damages corner produce store in North Philly 22 min ago
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Serial burglar strikes South Phila. businesses
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Middle Township crash
- 6abc viewer helps police nab $18K jewelry suspect
- Arrest warrant issued in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Police release surveillance of Target heist
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
2 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos