2 cops hurt after cruiser hits tree in Logan
LOGAN - June 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two Philadelphia police officers were injured when their cruiser hit a tree on Tuesday morning.
The crash happened around 6:30 a.m. in the 5600 block of North 16th Street in the Logan section.
Authorities say the officers were on routine patrol when the crash happened.
The driver of the cruiser swerved to avoid hitting something. Police did not have any further details.
Both officers were taken to Albert Einstein Medical Center for evaluation.
philadelphia, logan, police, accident, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ