Police car, minivan crash in Hunting Park
HUNTING PARK - June 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- A Philadelphia police car and a minivan collided on Monday morning.
The crash happened sometime after 7:30 a.m. in the 400 block of West Erie Avenue in Hunting Park.
The view from Chopper 6 HD showed a police car with damage to the side.
A minivan was stopped in the intersection.
The officer involved will be treated and released from the hospital. The driver of the minivan suffered leg injuries and will also be treated and released.
An investigation into this crash continues.
philadelphia, hunting park, police, accident, local/state
- Pa. Trooper's wife hit by accidental gun discharge 6 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police car crash leads to chase in N. Phila.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Couple accused of letting 2-year-old smoke pot
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip 13 min ago
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity 3 min ago
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more