NJ dentist gets 15 years on Pa. child porn charges
PHILADELPHIA (AP) - June 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- A former New Jersey dentist has been sentenced to serve 15 years in federal prison on child pornography and related charges.
Jon Lackner of Cherry Hill was sentenced Tuesday in Philadelphia by U.S. District Judge Petrese Tucker.
A jury last year found Lackner guilty of traveling from New Jersey to Pennsylvania in 2009 with the intent of having sex with a minor and of trying to email obscene photos of himself to a minor.
The minor was actually a detective in the Philadelphia suburb of Bensalem posing as a 14-year-old girl in an online chat room.
Lackner also pleaded guilty Tuesday to two additional counts of manufacturing and possessing child pornography. He admitted that he used a minor to produce sexually explicit material.
Lackner's dentistry license was suspended in 2009.
philadelphia, cherry hill, new jersey, child porn, local/state
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator 8 min ago
- AccuWeather: Tracking light snow tonight 53 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 2 men, sitting in SUV, shot in Chester 5 min ago
- Van crash leaves 2 men trapped in Center City 44 min ago
- Victim critical after stabbing in Frankford 6 min ago
- 2 women injured in Overbrook fire 9 min ago
- Delaware man charged with 12th DUI
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- AccuWeather: Tracking light snow tonight
53 min ago
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight...
8 min ago