'ZOMBIE' vanity plate leads to Pa. stun gun arrest
ALLENTOWN, Pa. (AP) - June 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- A Pennsylvania woman who allegedly hit a man with a stun gun during a pedestrian hit-and-run was arrested after police say her vanity license plate made her easy to track down.
Allentown police say Yardley Joy Frantz was promptly arrested Friday after witnesses spotted her "ZOMBIE" license plate.
Investigators say Frantz ran into a man and his nephew with her car around 7:00 p.m., then zapped the man's son with a stun gun after he confronted her.
The Morning Call of Allentown reports Frantz claimed she didn't know who had been driving her car.
Frantz is free on bail as she faces charges including aggravated and simple assault. A phone number for her could not immediately be located.
Information from: The Morning Call, http://www.mcall.com
pennsylvania, allentown, stun gun, local/state
- Police: Missing boy struck by car
- Temps soar above normal 19 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school 38 min ago
- No cheer uniforms for North Philadelphia Aztec squad 26 min ago
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- Stolen cobalt-60 found abandoned in Mexico 41 min ago
- Report: NSA tracks billions of cellphones daily
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Photos: 6abc at Q102 Jingle Ball 2013
- Video: 20th annual Phila. holiday tree lighting 35 min ago
- 20th annual Phila. holiday tree lighting
35 min ago
- Firefighters battle Hunting Park blaze
30 min ago
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
38 min ago