Man fatally shot in neck in Frankford
FRANKFORD - June 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- A deadly shooting in the Frankford section of Philadelphia has claimed the life of a man.
Police were called to the 4700 block of Griscom Street shortly before 7:00 p.m.
There they found a 23-year-old man, down on the street, with a gunshot wound to the neck.
Police rushed the man to Temple University Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
There have been no arrests.
philadelphia, frankford, shooting, local/state
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in Talleyville
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera 8 min ago
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Video: Christmas tree comes to life in school prank
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught...
8 min ago