Man fatally shot in neck in Frankford
FRANKFORD - June 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- A deadly shooting in the Frankford section of Philadelphia has claimed the life of a man.
Police were called to the 4700 block of Griscom Street shortly before 7:00 p.m.
There they found a 23-year-old man, down on the street, with a gunshot wound to the neck.
Police rushed the man to Temple University Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
There have been no arrests.
philadelphia, frankford, shooting, local/state
- Actor James Gandolfini dies at 51
- Another Beauty 5 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Bicyclist impaled on fence in Fairmount Park 14 min ago
- Boy, 6, hit by car in East Oak Lane
- Villanova lockdown over, all suspects in custody
- Pregnant woman, 2 others shot in N. Phila.
- Back yard bear prompts photos, videos
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- AMA declares obesity a disease [POLL]
- Video: Phila. choir shares stage with Rolling Stones