Suspect ID'd in Northern Liberties murder
NORTHERN LIBERTIES - June 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police have identified a suspect in the murder of a man outside a Northern Liberties restaurant.
22-year-old Steven Miller is wanted in the fatal shooting of 24-year-old Maurice Kimble of Upper Darby.
Police say Miller and Kimble got into argument over a woman at the PYT burger restaurant at the Piazza at Schmidt's shortly after midnight Monday.
The dispute spilled out to the edge of the courtyard.
Kimble was shot at least three times in his neck and chest.
The gunman was seen running away with another man and two women.
Police collected surveillance video from the restaurant and surrounding streets.
Miller is described as a black male, 6' tall, 150 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call police at 215-686-3334/3335.
philadelphia, northern liberties, homicide, shooting, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility 45 min ago
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; 6 dead, 290 missing
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia