Fire damages 4 school buses in Burlington Co.
WESTAMPTON, N.J. - June 13, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating after four buses were damaged by fire in Burlington County.
The fire was reported at 1:42 a.m. in the parking lot of the Burlington County Special Services School off Pioneer Boulevard.
The view from Chopper 6 HD showed the four buses parked next to one another.
The most heavily damaged were the two buses in the middle.
Police says that preliminary review of surveillance video in the area indicates that this was an electrical fire in one of the buses and spread to the others.
new jersey, burlington county, school bus, fire, local/state
- Building under demolition collapses in Old City 1 min ago
- Windy and cold today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse 13 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff 17 min ago
- 3rd suspect ID'd in Exton jewelry store theft
- Malaysia: No debris in area shown on China images
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies 42 min ago
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Christie talks taxes at town hall meeting
- Saints will trade Sproles to Eagles; Birds sign Carroll
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad