Fire damages 4 school buses in Burlington Co.
WESTAMPTON, N.J. - June 13, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating after four buses were damaged by fire in Burlington County.
The fire was reported at 1:42 a.m. in the parking lot of the Burlington County Special Services School off Pioneer Boulevard.
The view from Chopper 6 HD showed the four buses parked next to one another.
The most heavily damaged were the two buses in the middle.
Police says that preliminary review of surveillance video in the area indicates that this was an electrical fire in one of the buses and spread to the others.
new jersey, burlington county, school bus, fire, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Puppy poisoned in Mantua, New Jersey
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Wawa celebrates 50th birthday with big gifts
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man