Fire damages 4 school buses in Burlington Co.
WESTAMPTON, N.J. - June 13, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating after four buses were damaged by fire in Burlington County.
The fire was reported at 1:42 a.m. in the parking lot of the Burlington County Special Services School off Pioneer Boulevard.
The view from Chopper 6 HD showed the four buses parked next to one another.
The most heavily damaged were the two buses in the middle.
Police says that preliminary review of surveillance video in the area indicates that this was an electrical fire in one of the buses and spread to the others.
new jersey, burlington county, school bus, fire, local/state
- Boy killed in Chester accident ID'd
- Unsettled to spectacular
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Woman pulled from Phila. collapse loses both legs
- Committee sets hearings on demolitions in Phila.
- Video: Dash cam view of Lindenwold school bus crash
- Photos: Pictures of damage from Monday's storms
- Multi-alarm fire at titanium plant in Berks
- Girl, 4, dies after crash that killed father
- Burlington taxi driver death ruled homicide, victim ID'd
- Photos: 7 arrests in Phila. prostitution cases
- Automatic renewal contracts
- Tracy ties it in 9th, but Phils win in bottom half