Hospital workers vote to strike
PHILADELPHIA - June 13, 2012 (WPVI) -- Some 15,000 hospital workers in the Philadelphia region voted to authorize a strike Wednesday night.
Members of Local 1199-C staged a protest march in Center City late Wednesday ending at the Pennsylvania Convention Center.
Members voted to strike if contract talks don't produce an agreement before a July first deadline.
hospitals, philadelphia, local/state
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- After 6 days, Malaysian jet mystery still unsolved
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad