2 woman accused of running escort service
MONTCO.- June 14, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two woman are behind bars after being accused of running an escort service out of a Montgomery County apartment.
Kristen Stephen and Janet DeFrancesco face prostitution and drug charges.
An undercover state trooper who was posing as a client arrested them in Lansdale.
A man, Robert DeFrancesco, who says he had stayed at the apartment where the ladies are accused of running the service also faces charges.
montgomery county, prostitution, pennsylvania, local/state
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student death 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run 3 min ago
- Hunt for missing Malaysian jet widens 36 min ago
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash
- Pa. Turnpike pileup focus of senate hearing 31 min ago
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures