Police investigate multi-vehicle accident in Olney
OLNEY - June 14, 2012 (WPVI) -- A multi-vehicle accident is under investigation in Philadelphia's Olney section.
The accident occurred around 1:00 p.m. in the area of 2nd Street and Champlost Avenue.
Medics were called to the scene, but the injuries were said to be non-life-threatening.
One of the three vehicles involved ended up crashing into a tree.
It's not clear what caused the vehicles to collide.
philadelphia, olney, accident, local/state
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City 11 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures from East Harlem explosion 48 min ago
- Video: Raw video from scene of NYC explosion
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars 17 min ago
- Montco 3rd grader hospitalized with meningitis infection 10 min ago
- Police ID man killed in shooting that led to standoff 20 min ago
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office 7 min ago
- Homes evacuated in Tacony for gas leak 6 min ago
- Sandusky's wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase 23 min ago
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane