$10,000 reward offered in Rite Aid robbery
FRANKFORD - June 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- The Citizens Crime Commission is offering a $10,000 reward for any information about the person who robbed a Rite Aid in the Frankford section of Philadelphia.
The Citizens Crime Commission said the suspect is the same person who is wanted in connection to multiple gunpoint robberies that took place at pharmacies in the Northeast division.
He is described as a light skinned male, possibly Hispanic, in his 20's, about 5'8" and slender build.
He was wearing a black hooded sweatshirt, gray sweatpants with a black stripe down the leg, white scarf covering his face, grayish work gloves and black boots.
The suspect was also armed with a black handgun and carried out the robberies in a similar fashion.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Citizens Crime Commission at 215-546-TIPS.
rite aid, frankford, robbery, philadelphia, local/state
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting 39 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet 9 min ago
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run 40 min ago
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing...
9 min ago
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
39 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos