$10,000 reward offered in Rite Aid robbery
FRANKFORD - June 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- The Citizens Crime Commission is offering a $10,000 reward for any information about the person who robbed a Rite Aid in the Frankford section of Philadelphia.
The Citizens Crime Commission said the suspect is the same person who is wanted in connection to multiple gunpoint robberies that took place at pharmacies in the Northeast division.
He is described as a light skinned male, possibly Hispanic, in his 20's, about 5'8" and slender build.
He was wearing a black hooded sweatshirt, gray sweatpants with a black stripe down the leg, white scarf covering his face, grayish work gloves and black boots.
The suspect was also armed with a black handgun and carried out the robberies in a similar fashion.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Citizens Crime Commission at 215-546-TIPS.
rite aid, frankford, robbery, philadelphia, local/state
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City 30 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped girls in class 48 min ago
- Montco 3rd grader hospitalized with meningitis infection
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment 37 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from East Harlem explosion
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars 50 min ago
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home 42 min ago
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office
- Homes evacuated in Tacony for gas leak
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars
50 min ago