$10,000 reward offered in Rite Aid robbery
FRANKFORD - June 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- The Citizens Crime Commission is offering a $10,000 reward for any information about the person who robbed a Rite Aid in the Frankford section of Philadelphia.
The Citizens Crime Commission said the suspect is the same person who is wanted in connection to multiple gunpoint robberies that took place at pharmacies in the Northeast division.
He is described as a light skinned male, possibly Hispanic, in his 20's, about 5'8" and slender build.
He was wearing a black hooded sweatshirt, gray sweatpants with a black stripe down the leg, white scarf covering his face, grayish work gloves and black boots.
The suspect was also armed with a black handgun and carried out the robberies in a similar fashion.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Citizens Crime Commission at 215-546-TIPS.
rite aid, frankford, robbery, philadelphia, local/state
- Faith-healing couple held without bail 22 min ago
- Lots of clouds, damp and cool today 8 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Jersey shore reopens for 1st post-Sandy summer 25 min ago
- Video: Time lapse of Seaside Heights boardwalk...
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load 18 min ago
- AC casino manager charged with promoting prostitution
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- 3rd Phila. police-involved shooting in 2 days 20 min ago
- Woman convicted in fiance's wedding day death
- Firing of school official in dog waste incident overturned
- NJ: Caramel-colored rubbing alcohol sold as scotch
- Runways reopen after emergency at Heathrow Airport 16 min ago
- Jersey shore reopens for 1st post-Sandy...
25 min ago
- Faith-healing couple held without bail
22 min ago
- 3rd Phila. police-involved shooting in 2 days
20 min ago
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by...
18 min ago