Girl, 3, wounded in crossfire in West Oak Lane
WEST OAK LANE - June 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- A 3-year-old girl is hospitalized after being shot during a gun fight in West Oak Lane.
It happened at 7:30 p.m. Friday at North 20th Street and 66th Avenue.
Police say the girl received a graze wound to the hand.
She was taken to Albert Einstein Medical Center for treatment.
Her injuries are not considered life-threatening.
philadelphia, children, shooting, west oak lane, local/state
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- Spotty, Drenching Downpours 20 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Baby, man injured in SEPTA bus accident
- Bus co. mistake cancels kids' DC field trip
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
- Student and teacher shocked at Voorhees school
- 2 arrested for stealing tractor in Franklin Township
- New details released in NJ liquor swapping
- SEPTA announces fare hikes 41 min ago
- Man gets life in prison for murder of Pa. musician
- 2 dead in separate police involved shootings
- Allentown fire crews find body in burned apartment