Man shot dead in South Philadelphia gunfire
SOUTH PHILADELPHIA - June 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating an shooting in South Philadelphia that left one man dead.
It happened shortly after 2:00 Saturday morning on the 1200 block of South 15th Street.
An unidentified male in his 30s was shot multiple times in the chest and was pronounced dead at the scene.
So far no arrests have been made.
philadelphia, south philadelphia, shooting, homicide, local/state
- 2 dead in police involved shootings
- Very unsettled Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death
- Surveillance released in fatal Camden shooting
- Names of 16 Okla. tornado victims released
- Brutal attack in London heightens terror fears
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
- Finding the perfect bra
- OTRC: Critics' Choice Television Awards nominees