Man wanted in Pa. for stealing credit card information
June 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police in Lower Southampton are looking for the man who they say skimmed credit card information and made fraudulent purchases.
According to police the suspect used counterfeit credit cards containing skimmed information in Pennsylvania and Delaware.
One of the incidents happened at a Casual Male XL in Philadelphia, and another happened at a Lowes in New Castle - both in June.
In the incident at Casual Male XL, authorities say the suspect tried to use one of the counterfeit cards but failed.
The man then returned to the same store, hours before closing, wearing a different shirt, and successfully bought merchandise with a different counterfeit card.
"Eric Anthony" was the name printed on both cards the suspect used.
Anyone with information on the man seen above is asked to contact Lower Southampton Township Police at 215-357-1235 ext 339.
pennsylvania, scam, counterfeiting, local/state
- Crews race to find tornado survivors; 24 dead
- Partly sunny, warm and humid today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc 34 min ago
- Local help on the way for tornado victims
- Oklahoma Tornado: How You Can Help
- Street-level interactive weather map
- Box of ammo explodes, injuring man in Del.
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Man convicted of murder in Pa. musician's slaying
- 15 motorcyclists arrested following NJ chase ID'd
- 2 teens arrested at Pennsbury H.S. prom
- NJ ex-priest jailed after working with kids
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos