Man wanted in Pa. for stealing credit card information
June 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police in Lower Southampton are looking for the man who they say skimmed credit card information and made fraudulent purchases.
According to police the suspect used counterfeit credit cards containing skimmed information in Pennsylvania and Delaware.
One of the incidents happened at a Casual Male XL in Philadelphia, and another happened at a Lowes in New Castle - both in June.
In the incident at Casual Male XL, authorities say the suspect tried to use one of the counterfeit cards but failed.
The man then returned to the same store, hours before closing, wearing a different shirt, and successfully bought merchandise with a different counterfeit card.
"Eric Anthony" was the name printed on both cards the suspect used.
Anyone with information on the man seen above is asked to contact Lower Southampton Township Police at 215-357-1235 ext 339.
pennsylvania, scam, counterfeiting, local/state
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Video: 5,000 turn out for Easter service in Mt. Airy
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry
- Video: Snowmobiler charged by angry moose